This cottage is 3 star quality, confirmed as Staffordshire Approved Visitor Accommodation and has been awarded Pets Welcome status.
The cottage has one bedroom consisting of;
- One family bedroom with a double and full size bunks
Sleeps 4 guests in total
This historic barn was built in 1842, but has been tastefully converted retaining lots of original features. The self catering cottage has been family owned and run for the last 20 years.
It combines all modern home comforts and is detached, with it’s own space and picnic table ideal for eating outside.
The cottage is secluded by not isolated, being ideally situated for all the surrounding activities.
Enjoy a stroll to the local pub, or down to the river, or maybe just chill at the farm where there is a two acre play safe field with goals and picnic benches.
Outside the cottage there is a picnic table and a BBQ for those hot sunny days.
We keep chickens, ducks and have a pony call Elliott, all of which can be safely fed by our younger visitors.
Pets are welcome, so just let us know who you’ll be bringing when you book.
All the take-away restaurants and super markets deliver to the door, making this one of the best ways to have a self catering holiday!
|Shower Room x 1
|Cot x 1
|Dining seats x 4
|Double beds x 1
|Living room seats x 4
|Local maps & guides
|Single beds x 2
Asda, Tesco and other supermarkets deliver to the farm, so you don’t even have to go out shopping!
(starts any day)
|Feb Half Term
|17th February 2015
|19th February 2015
|Low Season Rate
|22nd February 2015
|20th March 2015
|Low Season Easter
|21st March 2015
|2nd April 2015
|6th April 2015
|8th April 2015
|Spring Season Rate
|12th April 2015
|21st May 201
|Spring High Rate
|22nd May 2015
|31st May 2015
|Summer High Rate
|1st July 2015
|31st August 2015
Telephone 01538 308298 to make a provisional booking, which will be held over for two working days until we receive your deposit (half of the total rental).
The balance of your payment is due 14 days prior to your arrival.
Payment By Electronic Bank Transfer, or cheque made payable to Mr G T Saul
• Lettings start at 3.00 p.m. on the day of arrival and end at 10.00 a.m. on the departure day
• Baggage and personal belongings are left at the hirers risk at all times
• The hirer is responsible for the property and is expected to take care of it
• All equipment, utensils, etc. must be left clean and tidy at the end of the hire period
• In the event of cancellation the deposit is non-returnable unless the cottage is re-let
• Each cottage is to be occupied by the specified number only